For our friend who has a baby on the way, I was thinking about making them a gift bag with some of my favorite baby items. For each item I'll add a little note with whose favorite thing it was (ie. mommy, daddy or baby) and why we loved it. I'll pack all of the items in an L.L.Bean tote with baby's name on it.
I'll take a photo of the finished gift once I get everything together.
Here is my list...
- L.L.Bean tote bag - great for when you have a bring a few things in somewhere with you and don't want to take the entire diaper bag.
- InchBug bottle labels - even if the baby does not go to day care, these are great for when there is more then one baby around.
- Kids II® Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes
- Manhattan Toy Winkel Color Burst Infant Toy
- Vulli® Sophie Giraffe Soft Rubber Toy - every baby needs a fancy, expensive 'dog toy'!
- Baby pain reliever and gas relief drops - gas drops are a must have!
- Kiddopotamus® SwaddleMe® Small Organic Adjustable Infant Wrap - our baby slept in the Bobby Lounger for the first month and a half, not the SwaddleMe is our saving grace at night
- Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Bottle Drying Rack - not pretty or fun, but who wants to dry bottles when they can air dry... takes a step out of bottle washing
- White Gloves and Party Manners - great book for a little girl!
- Natural Nipple Butter - enough said!