20 September 2011

I am still slacking! I promise I will get better soon!

Hello, hello! I am still slacking on my blog posting! Soon I will have a lot of necessities taken care of and will HOPEFULLY get on track with my posting! In the meantime...

[bottomoftheironingbasket.jpg]
unknown

I am busy working and trying to think of new ways to drum up business, studying for the NCIDQ (which is in less than two weeks! YIKES!), and not to mention, taking care of household duties never take care of themselves!

I will get my head on straight soon! Then lose it again when we begin getting prepared for the first Thanksgiving at our home and getting everything ready for Christmas!

I would like to take this time to be in awe of the women who have full time jobs (in or out of the house), take care of their husbands, children, and themselves, along with making sure that the house does not look like a tornado came through it! I hope to be able to be a 'wonder woman' one day like these women!

In the meantime, a few of the things that I have started to get myself a little more organized are making a homemanagement binder (like the one posted here ) and getting my coupons organized (I used a method similar to the coupon organizer here ).

I really need one FULL weekend to get my life a little organized and have a HUGE yard sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...