26 September 2011

Finally an Update on a Project!

  
I have been looking all over to find something to go above the TV in our bedroom and I finally came up with the 'Perfect' idea...
  
 For a little history, I saw these egg prints at my favorite antique store in Tuscaloosa for $20-$30 a piece. Thinking I may get tired of them and not wanting to waste money, I googled the same prints and found Vintage Printable a website with great vintage prints that you can download and print for free!

I knew I wanted gold frames to go with these fantastic prints. Being the Pottery Barn lover that I am, I was waiting to save up enough money to buy all of the frames, then one day I ran into some unfished ones at the Dollar and the lightbulb went off... 'Hey, I can buy the unfinished ones for $1 a piece and spray paint them gold!'
  
I purchase 8 unfinished frames from Dollar General, a can of gold spray paint, and printed off a few egg prints from Vintage Printable ...
and ended up with this...
  

This project was such a cheap DIY project that I love! Check out Vintage Printable to find all sorts of great prints to fill up your empty walls!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...