05 July 2011

House Beautiful, Southampton Beach House

Oh... It's been a while!! I've been super busy! I'll fill you in on why I have been so busy lately later...
I just wanted to blog this awesome Southampton beach house from House Beautiful before I forgot about it! Check this out!


How would you like for this to be your view??


I am in love with this room! Having a design background, I'm in love with classic blue prints! The hand painted walls exude incredibleness!


I've never really been one for paneling, but the cedar-plank walls are classic, timeless & just pain gorgeous! This is such a casual chic pool house.


This outdoor area needs no caption at all. BEAUTIFUL!




I have always loved the idea of having color themed rooms in a house... maybe one day we will own a home large enough to say to our guests, "We have you set up in the Blue Room..."

You can check out the rest of the photos of this beautiful escape here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...