14 June 2011

Our Home

I have been meaning to post photos of our home ever since I began blogging... however, you know how that goes! The photos definetly look funny because they were taken on my IPhone but you get the idea. These photos are just of our living room area. I'll post more photos of the rest of the house soon!

I have been told over and over again that "owning a home is a full time job and your work is never complete." Boy do I believe you now! It is still a work in progress...

I LOVE our sofa! (I really should have fluffed the pillows before I took this photo.)

 

I love hats and I love to use them in a room to add a little character.
I believe I may need a new camera to capture better images. We'll work on that one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...