03 June 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!! Hopefully when I get home from work today I'll have a gift from Leontine Linens. My fantastic UPS man left a note on my front door letting me know that I have a package from Leontine Linens that he is going to deliver to me today! Check out what I purchased from them.

  

 This round jewel box is soon to be a coveted item of mine! I love the hot pink linen with coral linen accents! I am sure I will be using this for many years to come!

Side note: If you are looking for a special gift for a friend or loved one, Leontine Linens has many other beautifully monogrammed items! This would be a great gift for a newlywed or a new mom. I could not have been more pleased with Leontine Linens' staff when I called to purchase this jewel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...