31 May 2011

Guest Bedroom

We have a 3 bedroom house & one of our bedrooms is COMPLETELY empty!! I will soon have my grandmother's desk and a twin bed that she had when she was little to outfit the room. However, I am stuck on the style that I want the room to have. It will be used as an office & an additional guest space. What do you think about these ideas?

Country Living
Love the gray bed skirt with white linen. Since the bed I am getting is all wood, I could simply add light blue or even navy euro pillow.

House Beautiful
I love this bedroom! However, this may look better in our master bedroom...

Two beds in white linens, framed prints on back wall.
Southern Accents
Love this! Looks a little too much like our other guest bedroom. (I am going to have to get to work posting some photos.)
 
Traditional Home
 Since I want the bed to be used as a day bed, the look of this lounger gives me ideas on how to arrange my pillows.

Now to find inspiration for the office side of the room. I'll post photos of the room when it takes shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...