13 May 2011

Design Inspirations

My husband and I just purchased our first home in December of last year. I absolutely love everything about if, however, our kitchen is a little ho-hum... I would love to remodel it! What do you think about these kitchens? These are some of the design inspirations for our dream kitchen.

Create Your Own Kitchen Island
Coastal Living
 Clean, classic, and elegant... everything I love in a space. The clean white cabinets, white marble subway tile back splash and white marble counter tops allow for an ever evolving space. This kitchen has a blank canvas that may be changed by adding or taking away accessories.

The nickel faucet gives the kitchen a graceful style.
Coastal Living
How would you like to have a European modern feel in your kitchen? Every time you walk into it, you feel like you have ventured into another world!

Red cabinets makes this kitchen pop.
Coastal Living
Gorgeous! Who would have ever thought rustic wood floors, a farmhouse table, red lacquered cabinets and a golded chandelier would all belong in the same kitchen? This kitchen is beautifully eclectic! I know I would eventually get tired of the lacquered cabinets, however, you have to be able to appreciate the wonderful design!

A farm table completes this kitchen.
Coastal Living
I truly love the classic, simplicity of this space!

Pattern Panache Kitchen
Coastal Living
Another clean neutral kitchen... Look at the possibilities with this kitchen!

Black and White
Coastal Living
This kitchen is my dream kitchen! I love the dark, rich hardwood floors that serve as a resting place for the black lower cabinets. Who ever said you brown and black don't match? Work your eye up to the contrasting clean, white cabinets that flank large sunny windows dressed with bamboo shades. I love the traditional, yet modernness of this kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...